Become a member by filling out the form.
- Individual standard membership (one-time joining fee KD10 plus KD30 yearly fee)
- Student membership (one-time joining fee KD10 plus KD10 yearly fee)
Kuwait GBC individual membership is open to anyone whose work involves environmental projects, or simply wants to learn more about green building.
Students can join Kuwait GBC with reduced fees and benefit from course discounts and can join our events to gain the best experience and to engage with professionals.
Membership fee can be paid directly to Kuwait GBC account through online banking or wire transfer – information to be provided upon request. To become a member, please fill one of the following application forms accordingly, prepare requested documentation to be submitted and send all via email to: email@example.com
It is KGBC’s priority to have a constructive engagement with all sectors and interested professionals to advance green building awareness and practices in Kuwait. Members must meet at least two of the following criteria:
- Accepting, supporting and contributing to the Green Building movement in Kuwait, regionally, or around the world.
- Individual’s agenda has an active commitment to high achievement in environmental performance
- Individual’s professional engagement complies with the New Kuwait 2035 Vision and Government Agenda
- Willingness, interest and ability to support and promote Green Building activities, programs, policies and initiatives.
- Having a sense of purpose, ethics, good standing and reputation.
- Filling up the Membership application form and participate in Kuwait GBC surveys.