Become a member by filling out the form.
- Silver membership (KD150 yearly fee)
- Gold membership (KD500 yearly fee)
- Platinum membership (KD1000 yearly fee)
- Special sponsorship and funds (KD 1000-5000 project or event based)
The decision to join Kuwait GBC indicates your interest and commitment in promoting and participating in high levels of professional excellence regarding green building.
Membership fee can be paid directly to Kuwait GBC account through online banking or wire transfer – information to be provided upon request. To become a member, please fill one of the following application forms accordingly, prepare requested documentation to be submitted and send all via email to: email@example.com
It is KGBC’s priority to have a constructive engagement with all sectors and interested professionals to advance green building awareness and practices in Kuwait. Therefore, membership is open to organizations, individuals, and students. Member organizations must meet at least two of the following criteria:
- Accepting, supporting and contributing to the Green Building movement in Kuwait, regionally, or around the world.
- Individual’s or organization’s agenda has an active Corporate Social Responsibility program that includes policies and programs demonstrating commitment to high achievement in environmental performance
- Individual’s or organization’s agenda complies with the New Kuwait 2035 Vision and Government Agenda
- Willingness, interest, and ability to support and promote Green Building activities, programs, policies, and initiatives.
- Having a sense of purpose, ethics, good standing, and reputation.
- Filling up the Membership application form and participate in Kuwait GBC surveys.