This two days course is intended for anyone who wants more than a basic understanding of LEED – including those with a stake in their company’s or community’s building practices, those directly involved in green building projects, and those pursuing GBCI’s LEED Green Associate credential.
The workshop provides essential knowledge of sustainable building concepts that are fundamental to all LEED Rating Systems. It begins with an introduction to the benefits and integrative approach to green building, and a brief background on the U.S. Green Building Council and LEED, including basics of the building certification process.
- Identify the key components of the LEED Rating System.
- Discuss overall LEED Certification process.
- Describe the intents and associated concepts of each LEED credit category.
- Explain regulations, recognitions and incentives related to each credit category.
- Recognize successful LEED strategies and measurements for achieving credit category goals.
The venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait
Schedule: The workshop: Wednesday 4th April until Thursday 5th April 2018